Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Mario Bros and This New Look!

Hi again! Haha this 'waiting' really makes me bored -_- so, I keep posting on my blog since I had no activity in this my second city. You know what I've done in the last 4 days besides praying for good scores? OK, I spent my no-lecture-or-test-day on playing computer games, posting on this blog, watching House M.D. series, and going to a mall. ARGH I wanna go home soon :'( but this post will not about my want to go home. This is about Mario Bros. Yeah, all of you know about this game with that typical music background :D

A glance info, Mario Bros is an arcade game published and developed by Nintendo in 1983 and was developed by Shigeru Miyamoto (I thought this is American games :p). So, Mario is an Italian-American plumber who has to defeat some weird (I think) creatures that have been coming from the sewer below New York. And Mario has a lot of game version~

So, here it is, the game version I played is Mario Forever. It has 8 Worlds (I don't know how many worlds in Super Mario Bros or Mario Bros). I'm really addicted to this game! I always try and try to get to the new world. Until I reached the World 8. It's so difficult! I had to start from the sub world 1 because I hardly solved the World 8-3, a castle with lava running -_- I stuck on this world, but I didn't give up (sounds exaggerating :p). I've tried maybe 50 times, well I don't know exactly, I didn't count it. And then I finally finished it! Taa~daa~

Mario and the Princess
GAHAHA I beat the Spiky Turtle King! Yeaaayyy!! At first, it's so hard, but I still can managed it to win :D. I'm so happy that I finally finished it haha. But it made me feel a bit bored because I have no games to be played ._.

OH and the new look~ I actually want this template before the previous one, but I couldn't change the picture on the right side. But hey, now I can, so I apply this template :D The new fresh look starts from July 1st haha

No comments:

Post a Comment