Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

Coming Home Late

Just heard some unhappy news about my college thingy..huh.. Just figured out that some friends cheating on anatomy final test. Great. And now if you wanna know the score, you should ask your professor. ARGH. And I'm not good in this part. When I heard the news, my hands became so cold (me got nervous). I really wanna go home soooooon~ meet my family and my friends.. But, I promised, whatever happened, I'll just accept it sincerely. So here it goes.

My cost-mate, Faiza, told me that she and I had a remedy for Human Structure Module. I just shocked! I thought I've done good enough for it. I'm anxious right now and also wondering about my anatomy scores. Is it well? Will I pass? I hope so. I hope this module is the first and also the last remedy, so I can get home soon. And sadly, I won't be homed when my sister's SNMPTN result is announced. Ya Allah, please let me go home before Ramadhan starts :"""

No comments:

Post a Comment