Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

I Want It

HI!
Finally!! I got this new glasses! Wow, just never realised the world is just so clear and bright! You know, because of this blurry vision -_- OH! And it's all red *dancing* I mean my new glasses aannd... it kinda reminds me of my beloved football team.............LIVERPOOL FC haha #random.

Talking about Liverpool.....AAAAAAAAAAA I'm so envy to see my old friend right now! :( cause he has gone to Liverpool!!! AAAA I wanna go there too :'( And also he watched the Wimbledon Final match AAAA!! And then now, I just saw my friend wearing LFC hoody AAAA (sorry, it's too much AAAA in this post, it means nothing than a shout). And sooo, I began to search something about my team. You know, actually I have a lot of LFC stuff, such as key chain, cap, and pillow. But, it's all my friends' gifts!! Ha yeah, I've never bought it...so I've decided to save my money and buy these things that I wanna buy.

How come -_- I just wanted to buy a tablet PC and now I want Liverpool merchandise. What a typical me... Ah, no matter what I just have to save my money right? Haha *self-entertaining* Oh, you knooow, in LFC store I found so many shirts or other merchandise which (well, I think) can't be found in Indonesia!! Look at this!
Pembroke Hoody for 45 pounds (store.liverpoolfc.tv)
And also this!
Arc Cardigan for 40 pounds! (store.liverpoolfc.tv)
And then this!!
Essential Backpack for 12 pounds! (store.liverpoolfc.tv)
AAAA I just want it all!!!! Actually it's still affordable if it's converted to IDR...but...BUT the shipping cost just make me........... *roaring like a lion* The shipping cost is 15 pounds! It's about 200k rupiahs! Oh dear..... even that backpack is cheaper than it -_- so, the strategy is...whether I have to buy more than 2 stuffs (because the shipping cost doesn't depend on the number of the items) or send it all to my friends who live in Europe or UK, then ask them to bring it when they get here HA-HA-HA

Perhaps someday I can buy it all :) Nah, just wondering when that time comes.. OH you knowww, PT. Garuda Indonesia tbk is now official partner of Liverpool FC! And I hope they can bring Liverpool FC to Indonesia! because Indonesia isn't on their Asia Tour list -_- So, I hope I can see them here, live! Not on TV -_- Yeah, you know.. Two Spain's stars have just come to my country and I was in Surabaya. Great. Well, but actually Queen Park Rangers is going to have a match on 23rd of July and it'll be held in here,  in Surabaya. But I don't think I'll see them. Why? Because......I only know Anton Ferdinand and Park Ji Sung, who's just moved from Man Utd. Others? I don't know -_-. And second, 23rd of July is in the middle of Ramadhan! No way those guys distract my precious month! But, still hoping I can meet them somewhere, yeah perhaps at the mall or hotel or on the street? :D #ngareppuol. And third, you know Surabaya is well-known for their fanatic supporters called 'bonek'. Oh well, I just can't stand them -_-

OK, that's all... AAAA seeing those picture again make me feel on fire!! It's like I want to contact LFC Store right NOW! Hahaha Well, just wait for it, wait for my post about me buy something from LFC Store :) Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment