Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Official!

YAHA! I just registered for BigReds member!! So... you don't know BigReds? OK, I'll try to explain. So, you know about my previous post? I'm just having a sudden craze about Liverpool haha. Well, maybe you can call it, Liverpool fever haha. OK, since 2 days ago, I started to find how to get those things in LFC Store then I just found it. I found a football store who sells those things I wanted in LFC Official Store! And yeah it's in Indonesia! I just have to tell them what items I wanna buy. They will do the conversion and we pay it then.... voila! we have those things on the LFC Store! And it's not as expensive as we buy it from the site directly. Well, maybe because they (the store) ordered many items so the shipping cost that I argued doesn't look like expensive :)

Anyway, so because of this searching, I just finally realised : why don't I join BigReds? Someone once has said that I can find the merchandise I want in some fans club. And yeah, those words just make me go to BigReds site :D I also remembered my brother is a member too, but I think he's membership's already expired hehe. And then, here I am, a-gonna-be-BigReds-member!

Oh, I think I said that I would explain about BigReds -_- OK, BigReds is Indonesia's Official Liverpool FC Supporters Club. On their site, it's stated that BigReds is listed on Association of International Branch (AIB) from LFC and I just ........ WOW! And even I don't know that they sold  Xabi Alonso's meet & greet ticket! Wow! WOW! I wonder why I never realised about this supporter club -_-

OK, that's it.. I've already confirmed my payment so now I just have to be patient to be verified! And I can't wait for my starterpack!!! Oh! And starterpack! Yeah! If you join the membership, you'll have starterpack which consists of a membercard, a BigReds T-Shirt, a scarf and 2 LFC stickers! :D What a nice one~

Wanna join? Just click it ---> BigReds

1 comment:

  1. BIGREDS.. THIS IS OUR PRIDE..
    BIGREDS.. WE SUPPORT THE REDS..
    BIGREDS.. ALWAYS TOGETHER..
    BIGREDS.. WE ARE FAMILY..
    #YNWA

    ReplyDelete