Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

It is FIXED

Yap! It is fixed that I'm gonna come home late, precisely on August 8th. Thankfully, I've already made myself accept whatever happened. So, it's kinda easy to face it. So.... here's the details. I've planned to come to my campus this morning to see my anatomy score. As I arrived, I met some friends who also wanted to see the score.  After waiting for almost an hour, we went to the Department of Anatomy and Histology to meet our professor. There, I met Doctor Tjat, who is also a lecturer for anatomy. He asked me and my friend about those "things". And we answered we had no idea about who's done that. He also told us that he knew the names, but he's still waiting for their confession. He said, the score will be published if those kids confessed about what they'd done and regarding the score hadn't been published yet, so there wouldn't be any remedy for anatomy. "If needed, all of the students could repeat it in the next year", he said. I suddenly was like being stroke by a lightning. WHAT? No remedy? Fear came to me while I was keep wondering what my score was. Desperate for waiting too long, I decided to buy some refreshments in the cafetaria. Actually I decided to go home after I've done drinking. However, in the middle of my way to exit, I met another professor, well a kind one, and ensured her that we couldn't see our scores. Then, she answered, "You friends are queuing to see the score in front of the secretary office". I just thanked her and walked quickly to the target.

Waiting, waiting and waiting. So many students there -_- I had to wait about half an hour to finally get my turn. When it's my turn, I walked into the office and met this professor, named Doctor Alim. He's a very kind old man. Well, not that old actually. I greeted him nicely and then I was asked to sit. He asked me my student number, he mentioned my name to make sure it's correct, and asked me a few questions, like "How's your preparation for the tests?", "Have you been studying for the test?", "How's your opinion about your score? It'd be good or not?". And I just answered with a little smile and laugh and said "I don't really know, but I've tried hard to reached the highest point". He just smiled and said that I had time to kick it up, then he told me my scores. What makes me feel motivated is he said that I could do better because I had that potential, my practical score was very high, he said that I could do it, so why didn't I try it. I admitted that I was weak in theory -_- I don't know, I just can't remember it fully and perfectly.

SOOOOOOOOOO~~ the conclusion is...I'll be homed on August 8th. Huahm, gonna spend this 1 more month in here, in Surabaya. FYI, I've bought my ticket. Garuda Indonesia is soooo cheapy on that dates. Maybe because it's in the middle of Ramadhan, well dunno... Got the ticket only for 450K rupiahs! ;) Well then, I should go back to my book because I don't wanna waste this precious holiday-time that I've sacrificed for my GPA by doing something nuts and ends with not getting the best score.



"You can't always get what you want"
- Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment