Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's about Social Network

Social network, yeah, sounds familiar right? You know, social network is just so trending these days. You can mention it, such as MySpace, Facebook, Plurk or Twitter. Well, I think social networks really can make a social network ha kinda confusing line, eh? -_- OK, actually I just realised that social network really works to make people stay in touch with others. Like, right now, I'm outta my city but I still can know what they are doing. Especially, Twitter. I don't know, perhaps because it's only thousands of babbles in Twitter so it looks more err... simple-but-you-will-know-all-about-me. Unlike other social network, Twitter users just 'tweeting' about what they wannna tweet in 140 characters. Nothing more than that. Well, perhaps Plurk also does the same, but .... I don't know -_- I just don't have any user account there.

Well, actually this is not about promoting Twitter, no. I only take an example how social network works..which is really great. OK, I am a Twitter user. There, I can follow my friends or even artists or actors or footballers! And know they activities! Well, if they an active twitter user :-/ besides, like what I said earlier, social networks works great to make people stay in touch with others. Not with your ordinary friends but also with those famous people! You can have a little chat with them who is away from you or with them whom you have a little chance to meet (such as famous people :D). Me have been following some LFC footballers. And wow they're really funny, I've never known that those guys has those sense of humour haha. OK, that's all.. I just relieved that social networks exist :D So I can know what my idols are doing hahaha seriously, it's great to know it! :D

Anyway, my BigReds membership has already been approved!! And I got a nice membership number : 124000! AWESOME! So, now all I have to do is be patient. Hemmm, but I admit that I cannot wait for the Starterpack!!! AAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment