Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

What's wrong with the girls (?)

WHY oh WHY??

Those college girls always talk about boys -__- Seriously, I don't like talking about them. Making those guys look like a.......hmm like a star (maybe) or like a perfect creature who always walk or doing somethin with heaven choir as the backsound -_-. It's annoying for sure. Frankly, till now I don't know why I really hate to talk about boys like telling "Oh, he's so handsome" or "He's so gentle" or blah blah. Why are girls love to talk their physical appearance? I wonder.......

WHY oh WHY??

Those college girls always talk about love while I really hate that topic -_- Can anybody talks about our religion? Well, I didn't mean to pretend like I'm so pious or something but seriously it's more important than those things. Perhaps football can be a good topic to be talked too. Honestly, I don't know why I don't like discussing love-life. I always feel so...emm... so disgusted to talk about it or even to mention that "L" word!! You think I'm too excessive, huh? Well, whatever you said~~


Someone said that somehow college is stressing, so you should have somethin to keep yourself in a good mood and with talking about boys or your crush, you can fresh yourself up. Well, I don't agree with that statement. Haha. You can call me whatever you like~ but I think the best way is keep yourself close to your creator, He's the one who gives you strength and relief :)

No comments:

Post a Comment