Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

When he came...

That day, it was September 8.. I was busy with my orientation thing. In the early morning, I got a BBM message, informing that my nephew had just born. That cute little creature came to my simple family. He's light skin with dense hair. Big eyes with small mouth. He's really cute >< But, yeah unfortunately I was out of the city, so I couldn't meet him immediately. Well, that day I just kept staring on my cellphone.. waiting for new photos uploaded. However, alhamdulillaah, two days ago, Allah gave me a chance to go home and meet him for the first time. I was so glad when I saw my Mum playing with him with happy face. Looks like my house's atmosphere went different because that boy :) But, unfortunately I was in Jakarta just for 2 days, 1 night, so... I didn't have much time being with him. Well, maybe next time, Allah will give me another chance to go home and held him again...


Just be patient ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment