Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Freaky Saturday Night

Well, actually it doesn't mean like err freaky in scary things. No. But, this is more to err... weird emm not-like-an-usual-saturday-night, ah ya that's it. Why? Because......I'm studying? No, I think it's normal because before getting into college, I usually study on Saturdays and Sundays till night. So, I think it's still normal.

Well, maybe because this Saturday night is really quiet. My kos-neighbours were in their home towns -_- what a pity. And I have no television. Nice. So, in my room, I just got drunk (drunk with music -_-), listen to my typing sound, or listen to my radio. That's all. Well,I always turn on my lappy EVERYDAY and sometimes it makes me feel so pity for my lappy, Inspie. I hope you're always in a good health :)

You know, I think why I felt this satnite's freaky is because my family isn't here with me. Maybe if I'm in The Sims game, my 'Social' is red right now. Yes, I just realised it. I miss them. I miss my Mum's home-made dish. I miss my Dad's talks. I miss watching football with my brother. I miss the sleep-over time in my sister's room. I miss them.

HOWEVER, I have another thing that makes me galau (err what is it in English? mm.... confusion? Yeah whatever, I use it). It's about Biomedical Midterm Test -_- I should finish studying it before I get back to Jakarta, that's my target. I reaaallllyy hopeeee it's accomplished sooner, though.

Emm....yes, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment