Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

They ARE Different

This is what I feel now. Disappointed. What am I disappointed with? Well, I'm disappointed with them. I thought they two are the same. I admit it that the both have the same concept. However, in reality...they are WAY different from 'them'. That why I want to drop out or emm resign from that group.

Well yeah, they offered the same thing like my little family did about 3 years ago. But, I'm very disappointed. It's been about 3 weeks and I don't feel any ehhmm any chemistry between me and them. I don't know why.. but of course I've tried to get on with them every meetings. I've tried to communicate with them. However, still...some of them just 'play' or talk to their best pals.

And what about me? You know, I don't mean I want to show off what I've done but this is the REALITY. You should know that every meetings I always found a new knowledge about my friend. New character that I've never known before about her (because, frankly I don't really get on with the boys). What about them? Well, most of them always play or errr....communicate or..talk or yeah whatever it is with that person AGAIN and AGAIN. Is it what they call 'family'??

Three years ago, I also in the same situation. In a group with the same concept, but different treatment. They chose pressure and logics while the other one chose physical and medics. Sometimes I wonder... Is it because of the difference treatment or because the individuals who play on the screen? Nah! I don't know..

And one more thing. I just errr I just don't really comfy with the situations. We don't have that 'family' heart (or maybe we haven't? I dunno). Other reason why I don't feel really comfy with them is because our relationship isn't built from our religion and our heart. In the past, my small family always hold firmly the religion. Not only me and my small family, but also our seniors too. They knew the limit. They knew what they should do and don't. Well, maybe it because we still under the school guarding, so we should obey every single rules, including things that concern about religion. And then we always made some time for gathering where we can talked each other whether about tasks or maybe to knew each other better. We removed the gap between us because we knew, we are there to find a new little family and there we are!

So, that the comparison.. Actually, I still want to be with them, but.. I don't know.. my heart told me to leave them and I prefer to do so... I hope my decision is right and I won't regret it..

No comments:

Post a Comment