Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

For You

The first thing I want to say is I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorryI didn't obey what you say or even I became mad at you. I'm sorry because I don't want to hear your words. Sometimes I thought that your words were ridiculous and impossible to happen, but then actually it did happen and I stupidly didn't trust your words. I know sometimes you use rude words just to make sure that I will obey what you say without hesitation. But still I rebel. I know you are tough outside, but tender inside. I know that you really love me and the others. I'm sorry I have been bad. I sorry I haven't be like what you want. I'm sorry I've never told you that I really love you. So, by this post, clearly I'm gonna say that I LOVE YOU.




Dedicated to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment