Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random

Warning! The word "YOU" in this post can refers to more than one person. So, please guess which one is the real YOU :P


Dear you,
You are the best friend I've ever had. Alhamdulillaah, meeting you was my fate.. Did you remember the first time we met? That time, in the first day of school, we're in the same class. You introduced yourself to me, although when we went to the REAL class, you forgot me -_- It's OK. It's good to remember, though.

You know, when I saw you in the class, the first thing that flashed in my head was "You will be my rival in this class". Why? Because you're really active in the class, you always answered what the teachers asked, and you ARE smart. However, as the time went by, I realised that I was wrong. You're NOT my rival. You're part of my little family :) And I really love you.

I will never forget you, the leader of this small organisation. You're really a great person. Although sometimes you can't control your exploding emotions :), for me it was the funny moments and also scary ones haha. Overall, you are a great leader. Thank you for being my partner in this organisation. It was a great experience :")

Being my chairmate, you are so kind, patient, and reliable :) Also you are so helpful. Oh! I'm so sorry, maybe I was too fierce or mean to you when you suddenly had a boyfriend. Frankly, I was really shocked that day. And I didn't mean that way :"( Trust me. I'm sorry... I just didn't want you to be like 'them'.... And and although you tended to be quite and easily fell a sleep, I was really grateful and happy to have you as my chairmate :) You are really unique. Plus, I was SO HAPPY when I heard you get into the college you wanted.

Another memory we had. Remember when we went to Jogja together? For that national competition? You should know, it was the FIRST time I flew to another city with a friend. I will hardly forget that moment, especially when we called our Liaison Officer, Lobut :") Thank God, he didn't know what that means :P And yes, I won't forget it.

Also I will not forget that time when we had a chat on internet :) Talking about our homeworks and school tasks till midnight. Then, you fell a sleep on yer PC while you're chatting to me haha. Such a funny memories because almost everytime you did it again and again. And it makes me always think you are sleeping when your status is 'away' heehee. Remember the time when we shared our thoughts and knowledges till drop? Or when you called me in (almost) the midnight because you were worried about that person and that meeting? Well, I was really shocked when I got your call. Remember when you shared to me what you've done to them? Then sometimes you asked me for some advices? (tho, I'm not really good in giving advice) Remember what we wanted to do to this school??? Remember our meeting via FB?? I'm surely gonna miss it!!! :"""")

You know, we'll always be Three Musketeers :"") I won't forget the time when we got home together. The FIRST time I went home late, my mom didn't blame me because I was with you. The moment in the bus, angkot, and Trans Jakarta. Dining in Warung Steak & Shake (sometimes taking away McD). Skating together. Going crazy together. (OMG, I can't help it. I wanna cry)

TODAY... The time challenged our friendship. I'm gonna leave you for (maybe) 6 years. We might have a goodbye-party, but trust me... this is not a goodbye :)

And TODAY... was the last time, I saw you from above..................................







LOVE YOU, MY LITTLE FAMILY :*

2 comments: