Pages

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Before I Back to My (temporary) Normal Life

Yap, carry on! Forget about SNMPTN, now it's time for FUN :) First thing that I do is DRAMA HUNTING!! XDD I've searched some JAPANESE -of course- drama in this site --> www.jdramazone.com check out that site if you want to download or maybe search newest dramas (it's all Japanese of course). I didn't take so much time because when I clicked the site for the first time, it showed me this drama :


AAAAAAAAA! I was really shocked! (exaggerating) Well, I almost shouted haha it's true! Oh, I nearly forgot! This drama called Q.E.D, initialism from the Latin phrase Quod Erat Demonstrandum. As in Ethymology means What was to be Demonstrated. However in this film, it's translated : The Completion of Proof. In Japanese : Shoumei Shuuryou. Nah! That's not really important though. Well, go on. The drama's about a detective daughter, Mizuhara Kana, who is really curious about everything around her. And also her new classmate, named Touma Sou, who has graduated from M.I.T (yes, that MIT) at the age 15. It's really WOW, isn't it? Yeah, typical Jap-drama.. Sometimes they made a (nearly) impossible story -_-" but I appreciate that. Overall, it's a detective story. This two teenagers met a mysterious case then they solved it together (actually, the one who solved it is Touma-kun). And Touma-kun would always write Q.E.D. the time he solved the case!

This Touma guy is absolutely brilliant! (well, I think) You know, the case is quite simple, but the trick is awesome :) And Nakamura Aoi who played Touma Sou is really cool! I mean he got the line! --> great acting, I mean. Oh! And this drama is based on manga with the same title. Worth to be watched :) One thing that I don't like about this drama is.... why Takahashi Ai played as Mizuhara Kana??? She's 5 years older than the character she played!!! Oh, God -__-"

No comments:

Post a Comment