Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Say No to Galau #haha

So, finally it is fixed that on Wed, 16th May 2012, I'm  going back home for about err 4 days 3 nights. Well, I should be thankful at least I'll be home after almost 3 months being out of my home town -_-

OK, here's the plan : I'm going back to my home town by train on Wed night. Actually, train will be the last choice to go home. Hemm.. actually I just have two choices : by plane or by train. Never want to go home by bus. That's my........no, no, I will never go to Jakarta by bus! I'd rather buy GA's affordable-price ticket than a bus ticket -_-. OK, back to the topic, why did I choose train? Because aeroplane ticket would cost me about 600k - 700k rupiahs! Hell no! And the cheapest fare is always for the night flight (between 9pm - 10pm). That's the departure time, then what about the arrival time? -_- I honestly OK, if I take the 'nightest' flight, but my Mum and Dad won't let me. So............better listen to them (parents knew the best for their child - They Said).

SO, in simple words, I bought the train ticket. Alhamdulillaah, I'm not alone, I'll go home with Dhea, my (what is it 'kost' in English? Boarding? Dorm? Yea whatever)...let's call it my cost(?)-mate. She went to the same high school, but we got on each other after we went to the same university. Ehm, I'll post about my cost(?)-mate later on my blog. And you know what? It will takes about 12 hours to Jakarta by train >3< I don't know what will I do in the train -_-

OH! You know, I already bought the return ticket too. I bought GA ticket. I was so don't-know-what-to-do. I was too confused whether I bought the ticket or not. So, then I desperately decided to bought the ticket (the day I booked the ticket, I still didn't know that on Fri, 18th May 2012, I'll have the day off or not). It costed me 426k rupiahs. Well, cheaper than Dhea's hehe. And now, I'm so thankful that I was desperately-but-precisely to decide that I should buy the ticket. Why? Because the ticket fare has already risen up! It's already 900k rupiahs for same flight same departure time! Fuh... alhamdulillah.

Conclusion? Well, I just want to babbling around ha. Otherwords? I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOMEEEE!!! But err...........got a little problem here. You know, I've been 2 and a half months trapped in this HERO city (what I mean is Kota Pahlawan). Sp....... I forgot Jakarta -_- but just for some little things. I can't describe what I mean by saying 'I forgot Jakarta'. It's just..........I feel afraid, a bit. Perhaps it's because I've never been there for a while. So, I forgot the atmosphere.

But, I really wanna go home......

No comments:

Post a Comment