Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Speedy Time

I can't believe it's already 4 weeks (and I can't believe it's D-4 for Anatomy I exam -_-).. And about this long weekend? Well, such a boring. Like usual. All of my friends went home yesterday, except me and Dhea. And, she's just got home after having dinner with her relatives. And me? Tried to keep my mind on this human anatomy (but, then I gave up and ended with watching Alex Pettyfer on 'Beastly'). Now? Trust me, about 10 minutes ago I was searching about portable TV on the internet. Yeah, I watched 'House MD' lately and often see Doctor House watching his favourite show on his portable TV, err... Casio brand I think. Then, about a couple minute ago, I started to think, "Why should be a portable TV? Why not a TV Tuner?". Guess what? Right now, I'm thinking about buying a TV Tuner for my lappy! Some considerations that I've thought that it's not that expensive. It costs about 200k rupiahs and a portable TV can costs above 500k rupiahs! Well, actually right now, I dunoo whether I will buy this TV Tuner or not. I think I'm gonna decide it tomorrow.

Oh yeah, one more thing! I'm saving my money for iTouch too. The price is about 2 millions rupiahs. Start saving 100k rupiahs per week while waiting for lower price :) I really want to have one of Steve Jobbs' gadget HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment