Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3


It's not about a provider. It's about our friendship. This family-like relationship. For me, it's hard to describe all the things that we've been through. For me, it's hard to find friends like you all. I hope this relationship will lasts forever. You guys are the best :")

The bracelet from our KPL nametag...



Caaspank 45's meeting....



After forum....


the friendship......



Brother and Sister things..



KPL Caaspank 46, Cidahu...




Sainsta Camp, KPL Caaspank 46, Cidahu.



Pasar Minggu - Depok gang~



Sainsta Gathering Party, Fikri's Villa..




Dinner at Pizza Hut



with the returnees :)




Flash reunion, Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia



The 42 of us (minus Fadhel)




It's been 3 years and I'm so glad to have you all as my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment