Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Should I Do with My Violin?

Music. I really loved music. In the past, I could play 4 musicals instruments. There are keyboards, violin, piano and flute. However, I just mastered the violin and the keyboards. I like playing violin more than playing keyboards. This is my violin :love: !!
Still looks good, right? Yeah, that's because I always take a good care of it :). Violin has so many parts. The body which has an S-like shape called the belly. Hoho kinda funny, eh? Belly = stomach. Yeah, similar. For more details see the picture below:
Ah, no more chitchat! So, here's the story~ I've been playing violin for about 4 and a half years. Phew! Quite long. But, I won't play violin anymore (and all musical instruments) after I found something err... something fundamental :D. Yeah, whatever =,=". Well, back to the topic. As I won't play the violin anymore, I have decided to do something to it. Err... but I don't know what should I do (poor me). I don't want to sell or give it to someone. What an unimportant-but-confusing thing, right? So.. I turned on my laptop, connected it to the internet, and searched by using Google. And I found these things to do that maybe I can treat to my violin.


1. Let the Violin Goes Old

Hmm... maybe ignore it can be the first thing that I can do to my violin. Ignore it until it becomes so old. Like, its belly becomes fungous (yucks!) with lots of scratches on it, the tuning pegs are dislodged (huhoo), the scroll is broken and the strings are broken off. Whew, what a poor violin. This is one of my choice to apply it to my violin. However, it will made my room full of unused things (like my violin for example). Errr... maybe I can pick the next choice.


2. Throw the Violin to The Sea

Throw it to the sea!! Yeaaah! I like it! Although I'm gonna feel so sad (sobsob). However, it's good, I think hehe. Because my violin will become a coral a
nd later become a new home for the fishes that lives under the sea. Whoaa! Such a cool things! And then I will go snorkeling in the sea where I threw my violin! Just then I will see my mossy violin stuck on the (real) coral and lots of small fishes (such as clown fish) around it. Aww.. how amazing
:D. Well, but when will I go to the sea? Errr... next choice please!


3. Burn It Up!!

Uh yeah! This is cooler than before! Burn it up! Ha! Quite simple. Just pick a match, scratch the bulb matches and throw it to the violin!! And don't forget to pour some kerosene or paraffin to it. Whew, cool choice :D, However, we are in global warming condition, I think this is a bad choice. The smoke will cause pollution, and then it will also cause the greenhouse effect and then taa~daa~! The global warming will increase and the climate will be faster to change. Good. Eh, I mean not good. It's just a satire. Well, next!


4. Smash The Violin!

Woohoow! I think this is the coolest! Smash it into pieces! Just like some musicians do at the end of their concert, right? Smash it until its belly is shattered and the strings go off. And the bridge is dislodged. Hohoho kinda cool. Errr... but I think I can't do this to my violin (sobsob), what a pity. I think I still love it. However, I HAVE to hate it. Maybe the next choice (?)


5. Eat It Up!

Eat the violin! Yeaayyy! No need space. Just need an empty stomach and enthusiasm and also patience to eat that wooden thing. Hahaha! But, I can't apply this. THAT'S OBVIOUS! Hey, I don't have any cellulase enzyme, so definitely I can't digest it. This is crazy choice =____=". Just a stupid human being does so. Hey hey hey, but I didn't mean anything to that man in the picture. Well, maybe he has cellulase. Maybe it was injected to his body before the photo was taken (?). Who knows? Haha just kidding. I surely convince you that the man in that picture was just "kidding" by posing like he's gonna eat the violin. He wouldn't eat that thing! Freaks =,=".

Sooo~ back to the the title: what should I do with my violin? Well, maybe the first choice can be a good choice for me because it's simple (?) -or maybe because it's the most normal choice?-

2 comments:

  1. kamu...main biola juga gin? Mau ikut Taman Suropati Chamber gak tiap hari minggu? Lagi nyari temen nih. Anyway, linkback yeey :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr.... I used to Din.. not anymore~ hehe
    ukeyyy~

    ReplyDelete