Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Match Result : Liverpool v Arsenal

The Most Prestigious League in the world has just begun!! I'm so glad that I can enjoy it again after 3 years stuck in the slow-video-streaming just for watching this league.

Well, the opening match for my beloved team -Liverpool- was very surprising, I admitted. In their first match, they had just faced one of the big four, Arsenal. But, at first I didn't really care who the opponent would be because I think as long as they play in Anfield. I always believe they will win the game -or at least draw- if they play in their home.

Overall, Liverpool had shown their good performa yesterday. Although Joe Cole was sent off *cerying* in the first half injury time. Err... unfortunately I didn't see what was actually happened yesterday. I admitted I was a bit disappointed to him. It was his first debut for Liverpool and he coloured the day with a red card. Goodness.. what a mess. Umm.. but, it's okay. I hope he can learn from it.

I was so happy when I saw the number '1' in the Liverpool score board :D. However, when I realised that Joe Cole was sent off, I became a bit pessimistic huhu. How couldn't I become like that???? They were playing with 10 men and the Gunners kept the pressure up and up?! Stressing? Yeah. Frankly, I couldn't stop jumping when I was watching the game *blushing*. Err... that's my habit haha.

Anyway, the goal was scored by David Ngog in 46'. Oh yeah! He was playing very well yesterday. Even better than Torres - maybe he wasn't fit enough to play, idk -. I also saw that Hodgson let some of his young players on the game. I saw Martin Skrtel was playing, Maxi Rodriguez and Jovanovic either. Well, just hoping that they will be next Liverpool stars :)

Where were I? Oh, the goal. Yeah. In the second half, the Gunners made more pressures. There were about 3 or 4 shots on goal. And unfortunately, in the injury time Reina made it. Yeah. Gooood~ He made a blunder huhuhu. Oh I really hate that - goal in the injury -. Why??? Why it should happen??? Huhuhu. BUT NO PROBLEM! It was the FIRST GAME! We still have err... next match! And the next match! And so on and so on. Hehe.

Nah! Too much chit-chats. And the FINAL SCORE is......... 1-1
Cheers for The Reds :) Win the next game guysss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment