Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Make a Whale Tail to Stop Whaling Around The World!

About a month ago, I watched a video about Whales and Dolphins Massacre in an island called Faroe Island. Faroe Island is located between Norwegian Sea and North Atlantic Ocean. Faroe Island is an autonomous province of Denmark (as I found in the internet).

The video showed me the people in Faroe Island were hunting and killing the whales and dolphins. Some of them, like children and women, were watching their men cutting the whales and dolphins' head! I think what the people have done is a crazy thing. They didn't just killed one or two whales or dolphins! They killed about 30 whales and dolphins! It was insane! I did't know what they were thinking about when they did it.

Well then, about 3 days later, I saw a campaign ad on television. It was a campaign to stop whaling project around the world. The unique thing that make me interested to join the campaign is we can stop whaling project by taking a photo of ourself making a whale tail and upload it to www.project551.org

Here are some photos of the people who join the campaign by making a whale tail :)



Well, I've just uploaded my photo!
Now it's your turn to save these rare mammals!

Thank you for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment