Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friend's Opinions about Me :D

Okay! Today, actually I was so lazy to go to school because I had a Maths class and I had to present my Chemistry group's task (the purpose of hydrocarbon in trading, arts and aesthetics). The first subject today was Maths and I was so crazy on this subject. And then, the second subject was Musics.

We didn't do anything confusing like we did in Maths. Our teacher, Mrs. Paulin, ordered us to take a piece of paper and write down our name on the paper. At first, I didn't know what would we do. But then, she explained that we were going to write down our friends' positive characteristics in their papers. To be honest, I was too lazy to do that. However, because all (well, almost) of my friends looked very excited about this thing, I felt excited too.

Okay. When the writings started, I felt it was sooo unimportant. The first paper where I wrote down the positive characteristics was my chairmate's. It's Tiva's. Well, I wrote her 4 positive characteristics. Then, I received another paper and I wrote down the paper owner's characteristics and so on and so on.

After I finished writing all my friends' positive characteristics on their papers, I received my own paper. And then, I realised that it was sooo interesting! I've known about my friends' opinions about me! And that time, I saw all my friends' face were so happy. Very very happy. Their faces were full of smiles and I really loved to see it :)

And here's my paper:



Thanks for all my beloved friends in XD for the opinions! I'll miss your craziness haha just kidding :D

No comments:

Post a Comment