Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2015

The Monologue.

Thank you for coming into my life.
Thank you for trying to reach me.
Thank you for making me realise that I'm already an adult.
Thank you for making me more mature.
Thank you for being so kind to me.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your prayers.
Thank you for always been so sincere.
Thank you for making me learn more about Islam.
Thank you for giving me lots of lessons to learn.
Thank you for making me learn about love.


Sorry for making you struggle so hard.
Sorry for placing you in an uncertain situation.
Sorry for placing you in a difficult situation.
Sorry for all those tears you've let out.
Sorry for making you suffer from your own feeling.
Sorry for my heart-stabbing words.
Sorry for being so php most of the time.
Sorry for my absurd feelings.
Sorry for making you so frustrated.
Sorry for making you feel so up and down.
Sorry for being too egoistic.
Sorry for rarely understanding your feeling.
Sorry for being so hard just to listen to your words.
Sorry for messing up your life :")


I just hope that one day...one fine day... someone will come to you, to wipe your tears and sweat while smiling sincerely and saying "It's okay, it's enough... you've done well"

And that someone could be her... or that person... or even me. Who knows? Well, only Allah knows :) And HE is the only ONE who knows the best for us. Thus, trust HIM :)

Dedicated to someone who came out of nowhere and then all of sudden came into my planktonic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment