Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Babbling

You know, today's mine and I'm so glad no one congrats me in my Campus. Seriously, I'm glad. It made me feel so mysterious haha (you know I like being mysterious). OK, today's the Biomed midterm test score had come out. Well, after doing the test, I know that I wasn't studying well. And now I regretted it. Yeah, regret always come in the end. However, that thing fired me up. I'm not a kid anymore, I should be more mature while facing something that I don't like. I must not run away from this reality that my score isn't good. So, I should take this as a positive blow that I have to study harder, harder and harder. This is a part of my process to be a great doctor, so take it calm and be patient with it.

Fired up fired up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment