Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Driving Lesson


Phew! OK, now I'm 16 going on 17 year-old girl. What does it mean? Nothing yeah. End. NOO! It means that I will have a ... ummm... Residence Identification Card or in Bahasa Indonesia famously called Kartu Tanda Penduduk (KTP) and also the Driving License or in Bahasa Indonesia Surat Izin Mengemudi (SIM). So then, also because my younger sister and I have a pile of things to do in the school or even outside the school, my father decided to have us a Driving Lesson. Well, we didn't drive with a legal school drive, no. We just take a spin in Pulo Gadung Industry area and of course with my father sat on the co-driver seat. We just turned around and around with our silver manual Toyota Avanza.

I've been practising for about 3 till 4 times. And of course with a manual car. Except IF I went along with my older sister, because she usually drives the automatic car. How's my opinion about driving a manual car? Wow, it's really TIRING! Huh~ I got my feet trembling after driving along the industry area for just ONE hour!!! God, now I know why my father always wants to be massaged after a long driving. And how's my opinion about driving? It's fun but IF there's no traffic jam and all those crazy motorcycle riders, hush!

By November 15 this year, I will have those card and license (well, I hope I don't have any problem).

* That's my older sister who drove the car in the picture, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment